New Student Registration
Registration is from 8:00-11:00 A.M. and 1:00-3:00 P.M.
A parent/guardian and student will need to bring the following items to Pacifica for registration:
1. Verification of address
Present one of the following items to verify Parent/Guardian's name and address: Correspondence from Social Service or other Government Agency, Deed to home, Mortgage escrow paperwork, Property tax bill, Rental lease agreement, and Tax return
Present at least two of the following items to verify the Parent/Guardian's name and address: Automobile insurance, Cable bill, Driver's License/California Identification Card, Electric bill, Gas bill or Water bill.
MUST BE CURRENT BILLS (NO PHONE BILLS CAN BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY 1 ONLINE BILL STATEMENT CAN BE
2. Residency Verification Affidavit form is needed when two or more families live at the same residence. California law requires all students attend the school district in which their parents/guardians reside. This form must be completed, signed and submitted with appropriate documentation demonstrating compliance with California's residency laws. This form is obtained from the Student Services Office at the Garden Grove Unified School District (3rd Floor) located at 10331 Stanford Ave. Garden Grove, CA
3. A Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit is required when a student is living with someone other than his or her parent. The affidavit authorizes enrollment of a minor in school and authorizes school-related medical care. This form is obtained from the Student Services Office at the Garden Grove Unified School District (3rd Floor).
4. Immunization records
All shots needed to attend school must be current (e.g., Polio, DTP, MMR, TDAP and more). Requirement for the Pertussis Booster shot (TDAP) started during 2011-2012 school year. The tuberculin skin test must be verified, the test must be a PPD/Mantoux method, read in millimeters from 48-72 hours after the test was given.
5. Unofficial Transcripts and withdrawal grades from previous school.
6. Student birth certificate
7. Special Education Information (If needed):
IEP and Psychological Report are needed.
If you have further questions, please contact our Guidance Office at (714) 663-6575.
Click here for information about requesting transcripts.
Information to come soon.