Parque's Shakespeare Webquest October 2, 2017
You will need headphones for this webquest. Library headsets are located on the counter near the teacher's computer.
- Watch the video “Why Shakespeare Matters” (6:48). Scroll down on the on right-hand side of this page until you find the “Why Shakespeare Matters” video link (It's below the blue sidebar).
- Visit the Folger Website. While at the Folger Website, click on “Shakespeare” and then choose “Podcasts and Recordings” from the menu on the left. Listen to audio “Men of Letters: Shakespeare’s Influence on Abraham Lincoln” (18:29) (It's the last selection on the page).
- Visit Bard on the Beach to learn more about TED talk speaker, Christopher Gaze.
- View “Shakespeare is Everywhere.” (16:28) Scroll down on the on right-hand side of this page until you find the “Shakespeare is Everywhere” video link (It's below the blue sidebar).
- To find the meanings of the quotes, select the letter the quote begins with, scroll through the list of quotes, and write your answer on your paper. This is a helpful website.
- Using the Gale Database articles, answer questions about Edwin Booth, section 2D. For Question 1, click here. For Questions 2&3, click here.