Library Hours (as of 10/10/2019)
Mondays 7:30 am – 2:50 pm
Tuesdays 7:30 am – 2:50 pm
Wednesdays 8:40 am – 2:50 pm
Thursdays 7:30 am – 2:50 pm (closed at lunch)
Fridays 7:30 am – 2:50 pm
Library Lunch Hours
OPEN every day, except Thursdays
and EXCEPT where noted on the calendar BELOW.
Tutoring & Help in the Library AFTER SCHOOL
After School Library hours will be posted soon.
- NO food or drink is permitted in the Library BEYOND the entryway tape line. You may eat ONLY at the table near the entrance doors.
- Ask if you need ANY help.
Book Loan Periods
- Fiction and Nonfiction Books--3 weeks, unless otherwise noted
Renewals: Yes for any books not on HOLD
How to renew: Bring in your book OR your ID card or know your ID number
How many books can you check out? As many as you need.
- Library computers are for school related work only, which means that students who need to complete school work have 1st priority on the computers.
- Students must have a valid Internet contract on file in order to use the Internet.
- Black and white printing is free.
- SELECT printer labeled "Library #1" in the computer lab
- or SELECT "Printer on Counter."
- COLOR copies are 25 cents/page---see the instructions on the white paper taped to each computer tower for specific instructions.
- Double-sided copies can be requested at the circulation desk.
- Packet copies can be found in the packet holder near the main library entrance doors.
Main Library Intercom Line - 83081 Computer Lab Intercom Line - 83802
The Pacifica High School Library Media program is fully integrated into the school's curriculum and is central to the learning process of all students. The program promotes student academic achievement towards meeting state content standards and ensures that students and staff can effectively use and access ideas and information. Current up-to-date information, in the form of print materials and online resources, are available to students and staff.